Trifarm | Triple Crown Race – 27th May – Weather risks
609
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-609,single-format-standard,do-etfw,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-3.4,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12.1,vc_responsive

Triple Crown Race – 27th May – Weather risks

Triple Crown Race – 27th May – Weather risks

Evening All
The BBC currently shows potential thunderstorms in the Boreham area early on Sunday, before clearing around the time of race start. If storms are localised we may be forced to delay the start, or even cancel the swim leg. Your safety has to come first. Please turn up on time, but bear with us if conditions dictate schedule changes.
Thanks
Bill Richmond
Race Director