Trifarm | 2018 May
archive,date,do-etfw,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-3.4,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-7.6,vc_responsive

May 2018

Triple Crown Race – 27th May – Weather risks

Evening All
The BBC currently shows potential thunderstorms in the Boreham area early on Sunday, before clearing around the time of race start. If storms are localised we may be forced to delay the start, or even cancel the swim leg. Your safety has to come first. Please turn up on time, but bear with us if conditions dictate schedule changes.
Bill Richmond
Race Director

Trifarm Triple Crown Race 1 – May 27th

Lake will be reopen post race at 11am.

All marshalls and volunteers get a free swim, so do any competitors wanting to warm down in the water 🙂

Its not too late to enter, go to